IMPORTANT UPDATE INFORMATION:
Hello dear vendors,
Due to the massive response to the 2010 Valentine's Gridwide Hunt, we are closing down the application period at an earlier date.
2010V Hunt will close down application acceptance by October 8th, 2009 6PM SLT. (9:00 PM EST)
Any applications received after this date witll be held in the database in case of dropout stores from here until the begining of the hunt. So chances are there to be able to get in, even if the acceptance period has closed down.
I thank you all for your support and expect new hunts to be organized by me in the future.
Wishing everyone great success in all your endevours always,
Hunt starting February 1st and ending February 28th, 2010.
Application Forms need to be send to Destiny Leimes.
Applicants will need to submit their Application form no later than December 15th, 2009. Applications after this date will not be consider for the hunt.
Thank you for your interest in the 2010 VALENTINE'S GRIDWIDE HUNT.
BASIC 2010V HUNT RULES:
1. The Application Form will be accepted until December 15th, 2009.
2. Applications must be sent to Destiny Leimes.
3. Application Forms must be rename as follows: Your Name - Store Name - 2010V APP.
4. Once accepted you will receive the 2010V Kit which includes poster for your store and hunt item.
5. All posters must be placed a month in advance with the Official information notecard included in the Kit.
6. The Hunt item must be placed (unavailable to buy) by January 27, 2010. Any store that does not have their hunt item placed by this date will be disqualified for the hunt.
7. All Hunt items should be ready to sell by January 31st, 2010 before 6SLT.
8. We require two gifts - for men and another for women. If you have a valid unisex item, it will be accepted in the hunt.
9. There will be no restricting in what type of gifts you are to give out. However, we do require excellent quality gifts, no freebies or low quality gifts. We want hunters to want to continue hunting ;-). And return for future sales and hunts.
10. We will not accept under any circumstances changes in LM's to vendors stores once the hunt has started. Make sure you will keep your store location during that month. Thank you. Should you move your store, the store will be disqualified from the hunt. Any moves, prior to January 15th, 2010 will be accepted.
11. Any store wanting to withdraw from the Hunt will need to do so prior to January 15th, 2010. Failure to withdraw before this date will mean that you will be in the hunt and gifts will need to be available.
12. STORE NUMBERS WILL BE ASSIGNED BY JANUARY 1ST, 2010
13. Please, contact Destiny Leimes for any additional information. The Hunt group and hunt blog will be available soon. We will notify you when ready. Thank you.
COPY AND PASTE INTO NEW NOTE THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION FORM:
2010 VALENTINE'S GRIDWIDE HUNT
OFFICIAL APPLICATION FORM
APPLICANT FULL SL NAME:
CONTACT NAME 1:
CONTACT NAME 2:
TYPE OF STORE: